Sunday, July 24, 2011

The anticipation of the new season of "The Walking Dead" is killing me

Now, I know October isnt for another few months, but damn do they have me excited for the new season of the zombie TV show "The Walking Dead". I cannot wait for the 2nd season which has 7 (SEVEN) more episodes than the 1st season. I also found out recently that Daryl is played by none other than Norman Reedus, who played in the cult classic "The Boondock Saints" (I watch that damn movie at least once a week, I shit you not). The first season consisted of getting to know the survivors, and having a few (read: many) die off in a matter of minutes, which is exactly how a zombie show should go; people being eaten by zombies. The killing of actually likable characters also makes the experience more real, in a sense that you're like "WHAT THE HELL, WHY HER/HIM/IT!" and not a "Well, stuntman #14 is dead". I pretty much enjoyed every single episode, and I'll probably pick up the 1st season up from someplace later this month. So with that, don't die before season 2 comes out, and if you do, at least become a zombie so you can watch it ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment